PNG Mum's Pre-school Sponsorship Form
Sponsor contributions are used to purchase learning materials and provide funds for infrastructure such as simple buildings.
- Gold: $1.00/day ($365 annually)
- Silver: 50c/day ($182.50 annually)
- Bronze: 25c/day ($91.25 annually)
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
When submitting an offer to be a PNG Mum's Pre-school sponsor, you are indicating that you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All sponsorships go directly to a PNG Mum's Pre-school nominated by Pacific Assist
- Sponsorships are colleceted on a semi-annual and annual basis as nominated by you in this online sponsorship form
- Sponsorship payments can be made by either direct deposit or credit card, but it is understood that credit card payments attract an external service provider processing fee that will be subtracted from the sponsorship amount (this is currently 1.1% + 0.30c fixed for Australia and 2.1% + no more than a maximum of AU$1.00 fixed for international)
- Pacific Assist will send sponsorship payment instructions via email providing an overview of relevant polices and procedures, the amount of the sponsorship, sponsorship terms and conditions, and payment instructions
- All sponsorship payments are tax deductible and Pacific Assist will issue you with a receipt to verify your payment
- Pacific Assist is a member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID), a signatory to the ACFID Code of Conduct, and abides by the ACFID Fundraising Charter. As such, we are committed to being open, honest, ethical, and transparent in all our financial management endeavours. In line with this commitment, we implement appropriate financial policies, procedures, and controls to safeguard assets, ensure accurate and reliable financial reporting, promote compliance with laws and regulations, and achieve the effective, efficient, and ethical use of resources
- Pacific Assist has zero tolerance for terrorism financing, financial crime, dishonest behaviour, and/or the inappropriate use of public funds. Pacific Assist representatives are prohibited from engaging in any form of terrorism financing, fraud, corrupt conduct, maladministration, money laundering or serious and substantial waste of public money
- Pacific Assist believes all people, regardless of their age, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, or family or social background, have equal rights to protection from abuse, neglect or exploitation. We have no tolerance for abuse, neglect or exploitation, and have comprehensive policies and procedures in place to ensure this does not happen.
- Pacific Assist regards all children of all nationalities, cultures, backgrounds and identity as great treasures to be protected, nurtured, and given every opportunity to flourish and reach their highest potential. Our approach to child safety and wellbeing is guided by the principles of zero tolerance of child abuse; recognition of children’s interests; sharing responsibility for safeguarding children and a risk management approach. We have a child safety and wellbeing code of conduct and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against anyone whose conduct breaches this code.
Pacific Assist’s safeguarding and child safety and wellbeing policies are available on this site under Safety and Wellbeing.
To become a Mum's Pre-school sponsor, complete the online sponsorship form below.
ACFID FUNDRAISING CHARTER
In all its fundraising efforts, Pacific Assist is committed to compliance with the Australian Council for International Development's (ACFID’s) Fundraising Charter. To view the charter, click on the button below:
ACFID Fundraising Charter